Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: There is still hope for Imagine!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to let you know that my daughter received a package from her Great Uncle via American Girl last night and there was an Imagine magazine in it. I had tried to get one myself and had ordered two dolls and spent too much money to no avail but her Uncle ordered her something last minute and had it shipped to her directly and there it was. I had given up but there is still Hope!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey congrats!! Send in the postcard! I keep seeing it in my "open orders" in my profile. I guess it will be there until they ship out the "real" ones. Can't wait!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm waiting for mine too. Perhaps there is hope, if someone else purchased me a Christmas present (crossing fingers), then maybe I'll get one too.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I hope so! I know my dds would just love this magazine. Maybe they will ship Imagine magazines with all of the new Jess dolls going out after Christmas? Hope so...

    Now to start counting our money...LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •